Business and Vendor Policy
Fantasy Alive is open to partnering with businesses and services that relate to LARPing within some guidelines in order to preserve the integrity and immersion of the game.
A special Faire is held each year during the event in August. This time includes family-friendly activities, a tournament of skill and areas for vendors to set up booths. These areas are available for rent for businesses to set up their wares and sell to the Fantasy Alive players.
Guidelines for Faire Vending:
- Interested vendors must contact the Owners at least 1 month before the Faire event to arrange the details.
- The cost of the space for vendors varies based on size of booth and location. Please speak to the Owners for details.
- Vendors are required to bring all equipment necessary for setting up their booths. There are no tables available for use at the site.
- Vendors should dress in appropriate costuming, present their booths in such a way as to fit within the game’s atmosphere and maintain the role-play of the game as much as possible.
Businesses at Fantasy Alive Events
Besides the Faire, Fantasy Alive is open to businesses attending and providing their wares or services to the players.
Guidelines for Businesses at events:
- Contact the Owners at least 3 weeks before an event to setup the details.
- The cost for businesses varies based on type of goods or services and extent of interaction. Please speak to the Owners for details.
- Businesses are required to bring all equipment necessary for setting up their goods or services.
- Vendors should dress in appropriate costuming, present their business in such a way as to fit within the game’s atmosphere and maintain the role-play of the game as much as possible.
Fantasy Alive Online Spaces
Fantasy Alive hosts a myriad of web spaces for use in between-game role-play, official game announcements and to facilitate communication between players. These spaces are intended for Fantasy Alive related information only, so advertisements for businesses or any other things not affiliated with Fantasy Alive are generally not permitted.
Guidelines for use of Official Fantasy Alive Online spaces:
- Any information concerning outside businesses, events or other non-Fantasy Alive related articles require permission from the Owners before posting to Fantasy Alive web spaces.
- Approved postings may incur a fee for advertising on Fantasy Alive web spaces. Please contact the Owners for details.
- Postings which are not approved will be deleted and may also incur a ban of the person responsible from Official Fantasy Alive web spaces based on Owner discretion.