Fantasy Alive requires payment for an event or meals before the event starts or before the player joins in the event if arriving after the event has started. The exact payment amount may be subject to change but will be made clearly public on the Fantasy Alive website and on postings put up at the event.
Players participating in the event as a Character are required to pay for the event. This includes Non-Combat Characters and allowed Under-Age Players.
Players participating as a Cast Member, Permanent Cast Member, Junior Plot, Plot Member or Head of Plot do not pay for the event, but are responsible for following all of the guidelines listed in the posted Fantasy Alive Positions document.
In the event a Player purchases an event and is unable to attend, the default will be for the payment to be used for the event with all of the associated benefits: XP granted, OC converted, skills purchased, downtime spent and any tags or coin owed to the Character saved for the next event attended.
At the Player’s request, an event payment may be transferred to a later event or refunded to the Player. This request must be submitted a minimum of 7 days prior to the next event or the default for the payment will be used with all of the associated benefits as mentioned above.
- An event payment transferred to a later event will be noted on the Player’s database entry and held there until used by the Player.
- An event payment refund will be issued via e-transfer to an email address given by the Player.
Event payments will not be transferred or refunded after an event has ended that the Player attended except for cases such as:
- The Player arrived at the event but had to leave before playing for a reasonable amount of time.
- The Player attended the event but due to health problems was unable to reasonably participate.
- Another situation in which the Owners agree that the Player deserves the option.
Meals offered at events must be paid for by any Player with the exception of those participating as a Permanent Cast Member, Junior Plot, Plot Member or Head of Plot who receive meals as part of their Position Compensation.
In the event a Player purchases a meal and is unable to use it, the Player must inform Fantasy Alive at least 48 hours before the event to receive a full refund. After that time a refund of half of the amount spent on food will be provided. A meal payment may be refunded via e-transfer to an email address given by the Player (with a $1 service fee).
A meal purchase may be transferred to a future event if the Player informs Fantasy Alive no later than 7 days following an event the meal plan was not used.
Meal payments will not be refunded after an event has ended that the Player attended except for cases such as:
- The Player arrived at the event but had to leave before being able to partake in a reasonable amount of the meal(s) purchased.
- The Player attended the event but due to health problems was unable to reasonably partake in the meal(s) purchased.
- Another situation in which the Owners agree that the Player deserves the refund.
Refunds requested for these cases must be received within 7 days of the end of the event.