Fantasy Alive will be hosting our annual Faire event this year in August, from the 16th to 18th. We are accepting vendor applications now, and would love to hear from you.
This is what you need to know:
- Vendor setup is from 7pm to 10pm Friday or 8am to 9am Saturday.
- Teardown from 8pm to 9pm Saturday or 11am to 1pm Sunday
- Vehicles will be allowed on site during the Setup and Teardown times, for the remaining time at the event, vehicles will not be allowed on site and must be parked in the lot near the Ranger Cabin.
- Vendors may schedule at time to visit site during either of the two events before the Faire to select a site and plan their set-up. These dates are: June 14-16 and July 19-21st. We suggest Friday 7pm-9pm, Saturday 9am-9pm or Sunday 9am-11am
- Fantasy Alive will be advertising the Vendors attending the Faire. Please provide all the information requested on the form so we can properly advertise your business.
- Fantasy Alive will be providing a number of In-Game item tags to each Vendor. The exact tags will vary based on the items each vendor offers. These tags are to provide to players who purchase your items (one tag per item purchased). Which tags provided for which items will be fully up to the discretion of the Vendor. Unused tags should be returned to an Owner before the Vendor leaves the site.
Filling out the Vendor Application Form below constitutes agreement to the above conditions, as well as the Vendor Policy
If you’d like to join us, please fill in the Vendor Registration Form here and we’ll be in touch to finalize the details.